POEM: i find myself...

7/22/2005 02:58:00 PM dru


(26 May 1995)

(22 July 2005 revised 02 October 2005)

i find myself              reaching out
                           in the only way that i seem to know

i find myself              being slapped back
                           in the no way that any care to explain

i find myself              here wishing we had just hope
                           in the only thing they seem to take away

i find myself              wishing someone cared
                           in the real way that any could share

i find myself              being turned out
                           in the way that makes any look bad

i find myself              everyday
                                          in my minds eye...

i find myself                        each moment

                          wishing for more than what was.

                                        ~ klaus andrews

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I encourage feedback, as we all can benefit of listening to the spirit within us all.

Flickr Images

Contact Form