POEM: another thread slips...

1/12/2006 12:14:00 AM dru


(12 Jan 2006)

standing in the middle
   of what my so called life is,
wallowing in some middle adged cliche
   that's just ripe enough...

watching the pairing of the souls
   that seem to melt together,
knowing i have seen it all before,
   and just wish i did then...

roaming the four walls
   that makes my home - lashing myself
   to the post that i find here.

poking at the square blocks before me
   making these words scream as load
   as i can make them.

sitting here next to the window
   watching the couple of lives pass by
wishing they saw more than they seemed
   to miss.

                          - klaus andrews

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I encourage feedback, as we all can benefit of listening to the spirit within us all.

Flickr Images

Contact Form