spotlight

POEM: Flying

3/22/2013 04:44:00 PM dru


(22 Mar 2013)

Somehow,
    I left the ground before I took off,
    In this silver steel bird, coasting on air.

Somewhere,
    You sit, and are floating in your mind, next to me,
    In the silent subliminal plane we seem to connect.

Sometime,
    Seems to pass as I quietly feel your minds eye,
    In the seat next to me, holding and caressing my hand.

Someway,
    I am conscious of this connection through the spiritual plane,
    In the ether around, and the air, and in the energy you project.

Someday,
    Has finally arrived when I can say, I think I met the one.
    That seems to connect on that level we all dream of.

Somehow,
    I need more than what was, the vision is a wish,
    A simple wish for more, and to completely love.

                              ~ Klaus Andrews

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I encourage feedback, as we all can benefit of listening to the spirit within us all.

Flickr Images

Contact Form